Thursday, January 6, 2011

Calling All Cowtown Runners

Before I get to the good stuff, I just want to say HAPPY 2011! I hope it's off to a spectacular start.  I have a New Year post in the works, but I wanted to share something with you before it was too late. So let's just get straight to it!


For all of you wanting to run the Cowtown 5k or 10k, you are in for a treat! Lululemon Fort Worth along with Isis and Lee Hargrave from TheRunningCouple.com are incorporating 5k and 10k training into their weekly Wednesday night run groups at 5:30pm.  The run groups meet at the lululemon showroom in Fort Worth.  So you can shop and run... perfect combo!

But that's not all! They will cover the registration fee for all of those who attend 7 out of the 8 sessions!  So basically, if you attend the run group every Wednesday after next week, then you don't have to pay a registration fee!  Yes!


And if you haven't checked out The Running Couple, then I definitely recommend it!  I love seeing couples staying fit and having fun together.  

I won't be able to make it to the run groups (due to my crazy work schedule right now), but I would love to hear from those of you are participating in the Cowtown and if you decide to join the run group. 

There's nothing better than having a group of similarly motivated (and did I mention FUN) people by your side to support you along the way.  

With Love, Health, and Happiness,
Cami

P.S.  Due to my busy work schedule during this time of year, I won't be tweeting very much and my next blog post might not be up for a week or two.  BUT I promise you... I'm slowly working on it and it will be so worth the wait!  I have something very exciting to share with you!  *Hint:  You... the beach... yoga... gourmet organic meals... juice bar... exercise classes... replenishing... detoxing... and relaxing!  Get ready to book your flight... I know I am! 



So please don't forget about me over the next week or two because, trust me, I won't forget about you! :)


2 comments:

Leanne @ Healthful Pursuit said...

I got all excited when I read your post about cowtown runners. Alas, you mean Texas... Calgary (Alberta, Canada) goes by the same name! Sounds like a great group!

Thanks for the follow on Twitter :)

Cami said...

I didn't know that! Sorry to get your hopes up though :) A lot of the blogs I follow and Twitter friends are people in Canada... seems like such a healthy place! I think I'm just going to make a special trip up there...

Post a Comment