Friday, May 7, 2010

My Story (The Email that Started It All)


Hello family and friends!! 


As many of you know I have always been into fitness and health. Not because I want to be thin (because I know that is what you might be thinking, although that is a nice bonus), but because being healthy makes me feel better. My body doesn't just feel better, but my mental attitude is more positive, I have better self-confidence, and I am happy. I also have energy to do the things that I enjoy. As I get older I realize how much I love learning and teaching others about the advantages of and how to be healthy, both with exercise and nutrition.
With all of that in mind, I have figured out a way I can fulfill this desire to teach others about health...it is called...Health & Happiness. That is the title of this email (now Blog), because this email (now Blog) that you are reading right now marks the first of the weekly emails (now Posts) (or we can call it "Food for Thought") where I discuss issues related to health, nutrition, fitness, happiness, and even throw in some yummy recipes! I have a lot of exciting information to share with you! I originally started this to send to my family and those that mean the most to me. Because if you are healthy, then you are happy, so others around you are happy, so you live longer, which means...I get to spend more time with you!  
As some of you may know, I LOVE to give gifts. I get really really excited to give someone a gift and watch them open it. I also love talking about health. And with this little email in your inbox (now Post on my Blog!), this is a way that I can not only give a gift to you, but also give the gift of knowledge about something I love, Health & Happiness. This is meant to simply be informative, whether you chose to act on any advice or tips that I give, that is completely up to you, and I would never be offended. I just want to give you the information and resources to make your own decisions about your health, and ultimately, your happiness. Why? One reason... because I love you!

With Love, Health, and Happiness, 

Cami

0 comments:

Post a Comment