Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Little Bit of Entertainment FOR YOU!

Hi friends!!  

How was your weekend?? I was busy studying (of course), BUT that wasn't the only thing I did this weekend...

I'm excited to share with you a little somethin' somethin' that I have been working on with my friend, Steph.  Last week, ToneItUp announced a contest that we just couldn't pass up!  It's a SHAKE DANCE CONTEST! To become more familiar with what exactly a shake dance is... watch their video!


So now that you know what the contest is all about, it's time to show you our...
 
TONE IT UP 
TEXAS SHAKE DANCE!!


And there it is!  So what do you think?!?!  Even if we don't win, it's okay, because we had a blast making the video!  (But, really, it would be SO COOL if we won.)  We got a serious ab workout while making the video from all of the laughing, if you couldn't tell!

So there is a yummy shake recipe for you and some entertainment! If anything, I hope this video provides you with a good laugh today to go with the shake recipe, because as we all know, laughter is the best medicine!

Feel free to let me know what you think of the video!  The winner will be announced tomorrow, so we will see!!!  I will definitely let you know how it ends up.  :-)  

In the meantime, have a great evening!  I feel like I should end this post a little differently today...

With Love, Health, Happiness, and A Good Laugh
Cami 




2 comments:

agirlandherhorses said...

LOVE IT!!!!!! :D Can't wait for them to announce the winners!

Cami said...

Thanks beautywithin&without! So glad you liked it!! They still haven't announced the winners... I'm anxiously awaiting!

Post a Comment