Sunday, June 20, 2010

"I can do anything good."

Good Morning!

It's Sunday, and I want to give you something to end your weekend/ start your week that will energize you through the weeks demands.  This video is of me as a little girl... just kidding! But the hair looks identical, right?!? This video was sent to me a while ago by my brother-in-law. (Shout out to David!)  Now, this video is making its way onto some popular websites.  Check out what they have to say about it on MindBodyGreen.

It makes me wish I still had the invincibility that you possess as a child that makes you believe you can do anything.  Either way, I think I need to start trying this in the morning, although I don't know if my bathroom countertop would quite work, and I don't know if just standing on the floor looking into the mirror would have the same effect.  But, I could figure something out.  I think it would be a good idea to do this before every CPA exam... I might try it next time, I will let you know how it goes...

Enjoy!!



Also, I would like to say HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my Dad and all of those amazing Father's out there.  It's your day! Relax and enjoy it! Love you!


With Love, Health, and Happiness,
Cami

0 comments:

Post a Comment